MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my copy of the Matrix trilogy on DVD, The Ultimate Matrix Collection :mrgreen:

Crackin 10 disc set with all three films and the revisited extras disc plus the complete Animatrix disc and 3 other extras discs....so fuckin cool!!!

Finally got my favourite trilogy (bar the Godfather) all on DVD...been waitin ages cos i knew they would release the buggers...and its taken a while cos i had to stop my self from buying the normal DVDs... :zip:

Class....gonna watch all three in a row...

Next is the 12 disc set of L.O.T.R trilogy...hmm :cool1:

p.s. Whos seen the trailers for SW Episode 3 coming next year...drool!!! ;)

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
LOTR 12 set??? i have all 3 on the 4 sic set but not a all in one whens that coming out???

as for the Matrix.....not for me saw the last one and i was pissing myslef laughing....the people in the cinema hated us

Give me Tron anyday they knew the future back then!

ps. Star wars 3 would not down load...reason??? Service pack 2, with updates! bloody Microsoft!

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
i keep meaning to read Bored of the Rings meant to be very funny!

·
Registered
41 Posts
GIL5294 said:
Just got my copy of the Matrix trilogy on DVD, The Ultimate Matrix Collection :mrgreen:

Crackin 10 disc set with all three films and the revisited extras disc plus the complete Animatrix disc and 3 other extras discs....so fuckin cool!!!

Finally got my favourite trilogy (bar the Godfather) all on DVD...been waitin ages cos i knew they would release the buggers...and its taken a while cos i had to stop my self from buying the normal DVDs... :zip:

Class....gonna watch all three in a row...

Next is the 12 disc set of L.O.T.R trilogy...hmm :cool1:

p.s. Whos seen the trailers for SW Episode 3 coming next year...drool!!! ;)
Im with you on the Matrix GIL. Top klass films all 3, been a fan from the start, hoping santa will bring me the box set, i have asked him :up:

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mickeyblu said:
i keep meaning to read Bored of the Rings meant to be very funny!
Read it when i was about 10/11....took me 3 months ffs...liked The Hobbit more though.. :up:

julian160 said:
Im with you on the Matrix GIL. Top klass films all 3, been a fan from the start, hoping santa will bring me the box set, i have asked him :up:
Deffo gotta get em like... :cool1:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts