MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all was just looking on ebay and found this lot. IS this preety much all you need to fit a t28 turbo upgrade on a tseries?? Cheers

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
You need some sort of adaptor which can be purchased easily from GBE on rovertech and the exhaust needs rotated to make it fit but quite straightforward to do. I have just paid a deposit on a T28 turbo, cant wait til I get it. :) Big increase in horses! lol

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
"CAN BE SUPPLIED" thats not what he is selling

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
You need some sort of adaptor which can be purchased easily from GBE on rovertech and the exhaust needs rotated to make it fit but quite straightforward to do. I have just paid a deposit on a T28 turbo, cant wait til I get it. :) Big increase in horses! lol
ill vouch for that

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
you need to rotat the housing and get inlet and outlet adaptors manufactured and need a new iol feed pipe

·
Registered
456 Posts
what sort of price you looking at for a turbo conversion, what kit do you need? and is it easy enough to find someone to do it? what models can you fit them to?

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
what sort of price you looking at for a turbo conversion, what kit do you need? and is it easy enough to find someone to do it? what models can you fit them to?
you need to change over to a t-series engine for best results

1 - 16 of 16 Posts