1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im soo wanting to do this now!
i just need a donor car for he job ..... thats the hard bit :slap:
no 220 turbo coupe's anywhere near me going for reasonable cheap prce :(

been told somebody has a t16 engine, gearbox, wiring loom drive shafts etc for sale but needs inlet manifold and turbo. also dont have subframes :(

·
FOOK me she is fast!!
1,317 Posts
keep looking mate auto trader and ebay if your doing for doner car try running it before putting it in the zed that way you know how reliable it is and any problems it may or may not have

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea exactly man, thats the only thing putting me off buyin the engine and bits from a guy my mate knows (i'd rather hear engine running)......plus the fact i might not have all the parts needed

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
DEFINITELY hold out for a donor car mate. too much of a risk buying parts separate IMO. ps, for the right car for the right money you should be looking furthur afield for a donor than local. I went from doncaster to birmingham for mine :)

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yer im gonna hold on untill i find a donor car that drives :) gonna suck waiting but in the end when the job gets done it will be worth all the wait, as i guess a few people on here have waited and very pleased with the outcome. anybody done a t16 into a r200 here before or has it been to zeds only so far here?

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
I can put you in touch with a guy who will give you everything you need for the conversion for £600 ;)

Basically the whole front end of a coupe turbo, and you'd prob be able to hear the engine running beforehand :yes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.