MG ZR Forums banner

Is it worth it?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
Thats the 'SV-R', the 'SV' starts from £65k ;)

Theres a lot of Ford in it, most notibly for your £83k you get the 5litre Mustang V8 putting out 400bhp and 510Nm of torque! - thats twice the ZS180 and does 0-60 in sub 5secs!

I believe its bespoke interior does have a single ford item in it though - the electric mirror switchgear as used in the ZR.

The black 'SV' going around the track sounded great!

These things have a 100% carbon fibre body and monogram paint from a specially designed painting process to allow it to stick properly, which contributes to why they cost so much.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GT said:
Thats the 'SV-R', the 'SV' starts from £65k ;)

Theres a lot of Ford in it, most notibly for your £83k you get the 5litre Mustang V8 putting out 400bhp and 510Nm of torque! - thats twice the ZS180 and does 0-60 in sub 5secs!

I believe its bespoke interior does have a single ford item in it though - the electric mirror switchgear as used in the ZR.

The black 'SV' going around the track sounded great!

yes new tyres today me thinks but it was just sv

These things have a 100% carbon fibre body and monogram paint from a specially designed painting process to allow it to stick properly, which contributes to why they cost so much.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bossman said:
from wot I here theres bits of the Ford Ka in it................no way 83K [-X
Yeah it has Ka ORANGE side repeaters! [-X #-o

I'd have one without a second thought, in black or XPG. AND I'd change the repeaters!

They're fantastic to sit in and nice to drive too :grin: :grin:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.