MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right, i totally hate my sports suspention! I normally like hard rides :)whistle:) but I totally dont like this suspention! how to I get it smoother and what are the price taggs etc

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no, honestly! the drive is rough! maybey its a lot to do with some roads we have here? Sometimes im only doing 40mph on this one road and I bounce like a kangaroo in the seat!! its kind of scary tbh!!

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
The ride on a ZR is firm, but that how its suppose to be, Its a "Sporty" Car.

Theres not a lot you can do apart from fit Rover Springs and Dampers but that will obviously jack up the ride height

·
Registered
7,853 Posts
What's that got to do with it? Virtually every used car on a dealers forecourt comes from an auction
Dont worry. Basically every car buying/valueing thread she said she bought her car from auction so mark 2s are worth what she paid. Just reminding everyone that she got it from auction.thats all

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What's that got to do with it? Virtually every used car on a dealers forecourt comes from an auction
dont listen to him! this is the second time ive had a comment like that now! just because I bougt it from an auction doesnt mean its a shoit car! and imo, its the best place to get a 2nd hand car!!

1 - 20 of 119 Posts