·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
<puts all limbs to the sky>

I'm the colour of strawberries!

·
Drunken Monkey
7,288 Posts
nope i put about 6 litres of sun lotion on before i go out in this weather i burn way too easily!! :(

·
GOT OWNED BY THE LAW
2,253 Posts
lol im in france and its 35 derrgreess and nah i dont wear sun creamm haha ill be fine i TOLD my self but no now im reallly hurting lol

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
I was a mess at SMC Show last week - normally I slap the lotion on, but my theory that sunburn is only caused by continuous exposure to the sun - i.e. every time a cloud got in the way of it previous exposure was null and void - was proven inaccurate last week :clown:

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
im not too bad, bit burnt but thats more from yesterday

im way more tanned though, i look fukin lush

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
I don't get burnt at all!!! I go a reddish colour then straight to brown by the end of the day haha :D no pain for me woohoo!!!

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
I've got friction burn on my geschmloigen from when Lisa and I attempted a drunken fumble last night... turns out it had been between her bum and the leather couch for the whole two minutes.

:S

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
i usually never burn as i used to spend months on end at my house in south france and was proper tanned. last summer i thought it would be the same - big mistake - very painful mistake, burnt all over, couldnt sleep.

but now i seem to have gone back to my non burn state lol

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
Andy's back was burnt badly saturday, he polished the car with no top on, come the night time he was glowing, i had to spray him loads with aftersun lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts