MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just popped down to snaith on my bike (3mile drive, barely worth getting the zed out for) to get some cash out. Riding along not a care in the world, and some little chavs come past in daddy's tdi focus. Stupid chav girl in passenger seat screams out her window, odd girl. Then fat pikey looking chav kid in the bike shouts "get off the road, ride on the path". Now obviously if they weren't so inbred, they'd know bikes aren't legally meant to be ridden on the path. DUMB ASS PIKEY CHAVS. Shame they didn't stop for a lesson in the highway code.
Lol. :rofl:

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
you should have bought a half dozen eggs at the shop and offloaded them on daddys car lol plus you can shoot down the nearest alley to avoid the beating lol

·
Registered
9,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you should have bought a half dozen eggs at the shop and offloaded them on daddys car lol plus you can shoot down the nearest alley to avoid the beating lol
Beating? Can move my head quick enough for a fat chav not to punch me ;), besides, I box with an ex army boxing champion to keep fit! Eggs would have been sweet though, although I prefer bird feed, let the pigeons crap all over the car!

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
Beating? Can move my head quick enough for a fat chav not to punch me ;), besides, I box with an ex army boxing champion to keep fit! Eggs would have been sweet though, although I prefer bird feed, let the pigeons crap all over the car!
bird feed haha good one

but no, eggs plus flour drying equals not good for paint lol

·
Registered
9,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bird feed haha good one

but no, eggs plus flour drying equals not good for paint lol
Suppose it would go like cement lol! I aren't bothered, only some little virgins trying to impress a girl who probably has a few kids already, they'll be riddled in disease once she puts out anyway.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
ha so true..wanna go for a drive in my dads diesel focus ...we will look soooo cool!!!! haha losers!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts