MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
:(
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
God im really tired and have to be up ealy but cant get to sleep it is so sticky

I got windows open hoping its not going to thunder as it would be another thing stopping me getting to sleep.

who else think its really hot and sticky this eve.

Im lying here naked and just cant get cold enough!!!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
tbh it was worse last night...

still boiling though... still kicking myself for not going and buying a fan earlier.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
lmao!

I just know it though my eyes will shut, all peaceful and quite when my eyes will be dazzled by lightning grrrrr!
your not wrong m8 its beta than beein real cold but i can guarantee we wont have much of this warm weather we never get a summer lol

·
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
your not wrong m8 its beta than beein real cold but i can guarantee we wont have much of this warm weather we never get a summer lol
true we dont but when we do its always like this, it does not happen abroad the humidity.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
true we dont but when we do its always like this, it does not happen abroad the humidity.
ha ya probs right am gonna av to get to sleep soon gota be out of bed for 7 and on way to work for 10 past lol hope its warm tomoz whats weather menna be like

·
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ha ya probs right am gonna av to get to sleep soon gota be out of bed for 7 and on way to work for 10 past lol hope its warm tomoz whats weather menna be like
warm with t strorms and same tuesday

I got to up at 5 lol

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
I love the warm weather... went to sleep outside in the sun today for 2 hours, and didn't get burnt at all. I think that not getting to sleep until 03:00 this morning was part of the reason.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts