MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on sunday when out for a short drive i was stuck in trafic, there was little puffs of steam coming just from beside my radiator, i pulled over & had a look, all seemed fine, ie water & tempratures, was out again today & same happened, just little puffs, all temps ok & water level still fine, wot can this be? PS it was pissing it down today so i thot it mite just be rain sitting on the car.

HELP PLEASE.

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
I had this happen to me today, almost sh1t myself when I noticed it but temps seemed fine and levels were sound, so I assumed that it was just the rain as well lol

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
steam comes from the engine bay all the time, well off the bonnet from when the rain hits it, i thought mine was on fire first time i seen it lol
haha I can imagin the sort of reaction someone would take, thinking their car was on fire!!

I have a little fire extinguisher in mine, well, for mine, I need to get a mounting bracket or something so I can have it in the car safely lol

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
i might just drill a hole in the bonnet for the rain to drip through and itl be like one of those noisy kettles when it hits the boil bsssshhhhhhhh woooooooooooooooooooooo lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.