MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Sick puppy!
Joined
·
8,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a quick question...are we gonna be gettin our stars back for our posts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,564 Posts
we may deploy a new thing with like a bar filling up wit liquid depending on your post count, :) but we allways get mixed responces so ideas peeps :)
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
3,634 Posts
hob said:
we may deploy a new thing with like a bar filling up wit liquid depending on your post count, :) but we allways get mixed responces so ideas peeps :)
I'll roll with whatever !!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,564 Posts
Richy said:
hob said:
we may deploy a new thing with like a bar filling up wit liquid depending on your post count, :) but we allways get mixed responces so ideas peeps :)
I'll roll with whatever !!
Ok we will deploy the pink fluffy rabbit idea as requested by keith :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,358 Posts
hob said:
Richy said:
hob said:
we may deploy a new thing with like a bar filling up wit liquid depending on your post count, :) but we allways get mixed responces so ideas peeps :)
I'll roll with whatever !!
Ok we will deploy the pink fluffy rabbit idea as requested by keith :lol:
Naw mate your gettin me confused wiv Hoogie ...and it's pink fluffy SHEEP !!not rabbits!!!
 

·
Wannabe Photoshop Guru
Joined
·
1,584 Posts
im not bothered about the stars...i think it would be even better if you took the post count away...
 
G

·
The Hooded Claw said:
hob said:
Richy said:
hob said:
we may deploy a new thing with like a bar filling up wit liquid depending on your post count, :) but we allways get mixed responces so ideas peeps :)
I'll roll with whatever !!
Ok we will deploy the pink fluffy rabbit idea as requested by keith :lol:
Naw mate your gettin me confused wiv Hoogie ...and it's pink fluffy SHEEP !!not rabbits!!!

Its got to be sheep !!!! no other forum has sheep !! vote sheep =D>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
What about having like Hob said, but giving people a choice on their profile page? either a cocktail, pint, short drink, shot glass etc? and the more you post the fuller it gets? Then start again.......
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top