MG ZR Forums banner

staffs/cheshire dyno day @ WGT 19th May 2012

1K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  bluntyn40 
#1 ·
Alright everyone going to get us another dyno day sorted at WGT auto developments in Middlewich, as you might know we have had 3 previous events there with the last one being the big RTOC only event that was featured by performance french cars.
This one will be open to anyone that wants to attend so not only a renault event so if you have just done an engine build etc and want to see how she is running this is for you.
As always tea/coffee/soup/biscuits etc etc will be provided and prices are £40 for 3 runs this includes 2 colour printouts and i cant stress enough of what a good set up it is at WGT and the guys there a spot on always willing to offer advice etc. Just like to add this is a hub dyno and not a rolling road so if you do attend you will need your locking wheel nut so your wheels can be removed

address
Unit 12
Valley Court
Sandersons Way
Middlewich
Cheshire
CW10 0GF

webiste http://www.wgtautodevelopments.co.uk/

Normal procedure we need £100 deposit to secure the venue for the day so as we always do ill take 10 payments of £10 and then that means the deposit payers go in the 1st 10 on the day

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
updated list

blunty - r5gtt (running)
time - r5gtt b18ft (running)
dan - saphhire cosworth (running)
john - sapphire cosworth (running)
alex - r5gtt (running)
tony - r5gtt (running)
gibbo - r5gtt (attending)
mark - ? (maybe attending/running)
Andy - r5gtt (poss running/attending)
Antony - r17 turbo (running)
matt - mg zr160 or mgzs180 (poss attending)

#8 ·
It was an agent for Elite re-maps, a long story but managed to get a refund and standard map put back on dispite the Owner of Elite remaps telling me and the agent that it was the car at fault. dispite the car running fine before the re-map. As soon as the car went back to standard the car was fine. I want to get it on a T4 in the near future to rule anything out on the car before I go for anything else again. The Agent was really helpfull and did everything he could for me. The owner didnt want to know.

I will bear them in mind if I do get another one though! Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers,
Matt

#9 ·
updated list deposit payers in bold

blunty - r5gtt (running)
john - sapphire cosworth (running)
Antony - r17 turbo (running)
daz - r5gtt (running)
ilan - mk2 focus rs (running)
ash - r5gtt (running)

tim - r5gtt b18ft (running)
dan - saphhire cosworth (running)
alex - r5gtt (running)
tony - r5gtt (running)
gibbo - r5gtt (running)
mark - ? (maybe attending/running)
Andy - r5gtt (poss running/attending)
alan - r5gtt (attending)
fraser - sapphire cosworth (attending)
sam - honda civic jordan (running)
scoff r5gtt (poss running)
glenn - r5gtt (poss running)
kenty - mk1 focus rs (poss running)
nixon - mk1 focus rs (running)
dezza - mk1 focus rs (poss running)
auron - mk1 focus rs (poss running)
mark - mk2 focus rs (running)
carl - mk1 focus rs (running)
firthy - mk1 focus rs (running)

we now have 6 deposits paid just need another 4 so we can secure the venue for the day

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.