MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can get a cheap set of spots?, I dont fancy paying the price down the local dealership. Or do you know anybody who is getting rid of some? also are these easy to fit?

sorry about all the questions, figured you would be the best peeps to ask

thanks

·
Registered
326 Posts
tony-160vvc said:
My dealer sells them for £24 plus vat each inc bulbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u dont happen to have the dealers name and numberr do u?
the stealers up here are talking crazy prices

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Is it the complete kit your after or just the light units?

I can do you the full kit for £120 with painted bezals.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheers tony, i just popped down the dealers but they were closed I will pop down during the week. ZRX I will get back to you on that. It is the full kit I want the lights, background surrounds (solar red) and the fitting kit. is it easy to do?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im not sure what i need whether it just be the lights or all the background stuff

·
X-ZR Owner
1,120 Posts
These are very easy to fit. I found mine for £80 on ebay. The seller even phoned me up to ask what colour surrounds i wanted!!!

One of the easiest jobs i have ever done on the car.

·
Registered
301 Posts
the fogs/switch/relay are the same for the 200. just the bezels are different.

however the 200 doesn't come with the wiring so u will need that too. when i had my 214 i used some twin core cable from halfords which was about £3.

it is a bummer of a job on the 200 m8. took us about 2 hours compared to 10 mins on the 25. on the 25 i found the hardest bit was screwing the fogs in cos there ain't a lot of room!!!

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
michaelb said:
the fogs/switch/relay are the same for the 200. just the bezels are different.

however the 200 doesn't come with the wiring so u will need that too. when i had my 214 i used some twin core cable from halfords which was about £3.

it is a bummer of a job on the 200 m8. took us about 2 hours compared to 10 mins on the 25. on the 25 i found the hardest bit was screwing the fogs in cos there ain't a lot of room!!!
BUGGER.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts