MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody tell me on past./present experiences is the best speed camera detector,in thier opinion im not to woried about the price as not been spending money due to not being able to drive for the past 8 weeks or for the next 4 :aww: .Thanks

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
I'd have to say the new road angel!! But then i am bias!!

Its GPS and therefore tells you your speed accuratly, and all the database info can be downloaded via your pc.

It picks up....

FIXED - inc permanent gatsos, Truvelo, watchman and speedcurb sites.

MOBILE - inc temp gatsos or truvelos in roadworks, fixed mobile sites, ds2 and speedmaster.

AVERAGE - average speed detection zones as monitored by digital SPECS cameras

It also tells you of congestion zones, schools and accident blackspots( which as i have learnt is more often not where the coppers sit in their cars and vans!!)

:mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
another 4% commision for u there Vic! :mrsmiley:

I'll be purchasing one of these at somepoint let me tell you...

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
ZRVic said:
I'd have to say the new road angel!! But then i am bias!!

Its GPS and therefore tells you your speed accuratly, and all the database info can be downloaded via your pc.

It picks up....

FIXED - inc permanent gatsos, Truvelo, watchman and speedcurb sites.

MOBILE - inc temp gatsos or truvelos in roadworks, fixed mobile sites, ds2 and speedmaster.

AVERAGE - average speed detection zones as monitored by digital SPECS cameras

It also tells you of congestion zones, schools and accident blackspots( which as i have learnt is more often not where the coppers sit in their cars and vans!!)

:mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley:
so is the snooper s6-r :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers guys,looks like i'll be investing in the road angel based on your rave reviews(ZRvic) :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts