MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have always liked sparco seats. i almost got come for my old claibra but i came on holidays to england insted.
anyway i am able to get some brand new ones for well under what they cost. so thinking abt getting them for the zr. i do love the seats in my 160 now but the sparco's would look so good.

what do do????

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Don't do it if you do any decent mileage they are uncomfortable and the novelty soon wears off, especially if fitting a race harness with them

·
Rover Owner
3,488 Posts
I have Sparco Turino 2s and I love them, very supportive and don't cause me too much discomfort on long journeys. I can do 200 miles without wishing to god for a massage. I would definately recommend trying seats out though before committing and cash to them as the aesthetics of seat design is a very personal thing. Ultimately the more you spend the better they should be because more money has been spent on design research.

·
Premium Member
15,237 Posts
I would definately recommend trying seats out though before committing and cash to them as the aesthetics of seat design is a very personal thing.
Very true this! Sat in lots of different seats and eventually chose some Corbeau Pro Series as they didn't push my shoulders too far forward as some other seats did. Very comfy too.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well im thinking with the price im paying for them if in a few months i didnt like them i could always take them out and just sell them on ebay.

cause i would be getting them really cheap anyway??

and i drove a WRX 2day and the standard seats are great in them. i know there not sparco.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i wont be getting these seats.
went had a look at them 2day and they dont tilt foward. so not much good in a 3door.

plus i dont think they were real sparco.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no the back seat is where the shopping and whatever goes couse the boot is full of subs

1 - 14 of 14 Posts