MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, well, since the closure of junction 6 to 5 on the m25 there was no way i'd get to the meet at 6.30, so i headed on to the cruise where i expected to see some zeds. But all i saw was 1 zr (which had a sweet Cadamuro kitt),

Did i miss something or where was everyone who went from here?

I should have used the DMC that was there to go back in time so i could meet everyone at 6.30! But the flux capacitor was missing.

Anyway, it was a good night in the end. Loadsa nice cars, bit worried about the Lotus Elise, Honda NSX and Audi TT police cars though! :-s

I'll Post A Short Vid Soon For Those That Missed Out!

For now though u can check out the DMC by downloading the video by Clicking Here!

·
Banned
652 Posts
We were all there, but had to park our zeds in a bloody car park.....

for anybody who has attended a real southend cruise last nights effort was pants......

and we were all freezing cold.....

·
Registered
312 Posts
I thought it was good :lol: but then my ZR was parked right on the seafront \:D/ so was ideal for me, can't see this monthly thing working though.

Anyone see my ZR? It was between my mate Dales purple Civic and the traffic lights right near the entrance end. I did speak to one person off the site but didn't get there name/username #-o

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
I saw your car andy.....

Was with a few peeps from here...Good to see their faces, but a long drive home tho.....Didnt get back till 1am :eek: took so long, and shitty drivers on the way back....

Didnt think much of it tho... ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

·
Registered
93 Posts
yeah i was with lou, i saw ur car too, didnt think much of the nite though, not much goin on n it was too cold as nicky sed before

·
Registered
905 Posts
i thought it was shit compared to normal im dwn there most sat nites n it was a poor and boring attempt the best bit of the nite was going up to basildon :lol: i didnt know u lot would b dwn there :dunno:

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
I was there too! didnt you say you couldnt get off one of the ramps andy??? :eek:

really took the piss though, i was one of the last cars to get in the "show" parking thanks to streetlife, but couldnt reverse out and go had to go all the way along the seafront to go home!

like andy said, i cant see it working either!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I couldnt make it on Sat :aww:

But there is gonna be a Southend meet this Saturday if anyone is up for it?

See the link in my Sig.

Ross

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
little miss naughty can down with me, she spent most of the night spotting Zed's!

oh and did spot a Yellow ZS up for sale, they were asking £7k for it i think. :eek:

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
i was gonna go but i had a few issues first

1, a bloody Skyline undertook me at 140 odd
2, 'that your car sonny' 'yes cuntsable that yours?' held me up for 20 mins
3, caught doing 90ish while racing a supra by a hidden camera
4, being followed by a pig for 7 miles

Toooooooo many police about and after being caught i thought fuckit i will go home have a spliff

·
Registered
1 Posts
i was down there and saw a couple of z'ds but it was well to cold to stay long so went down Basildon, but couldnt do much as there where to many old bill. ](*,)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts