MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well a small but select turn out! lol Was good know there are some local MGR owners, and a nice bunch too. Hopefully we can add to the tally next time, thinking about trying to make regular, so if you interested let us know.

...so Tabblink182 drove in the end, very carefully and at speed limited proving he has learnt his lesson! :happy2:

As i said a select bunch!! lol Good to meet you guys. Let us know your thoughts on a regular meet if your local! :weirdo:

·
Slow Window TBF!
788 Posts
Definitely up for this as a regular, just takes an annoying amount of time to get there! Ferry is so slow, its an hour long but only costs me £16 so not too bad cost wise! I didnt get into southampton until 1.30 anyway, was meant to get in at 12.30 but i had to book the boat so i could afford it (some reason its £53 if u pay at the desk but only £16 if u book online!). Think me and ben got to the pub at about 2.30-3 o'clock. Let me know when the next meet is guys, count me in! Think we should start a fund to pay for my ferry journeys though!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely up for this as a regular, just takes an annoying amount of time to get there! Ferry is so slow, its an hour long but only costs me £16 so not too bad cost wise! I didnt get into southampton until 1.30 anyway, was meant to get in at 12.30 but i had to book the boat so i could afford it (some reason its £53 if u pay at the desk but only £16 if u book online!). Think me and ben got to the pub at about 2.30-3 o'clock. Let me know when the next meet is guys, count me in! Think we should start a fund to pay for my ferry journeys though!
You could of only just missed us, guessing we left the pub for a little drive about 2ish. Anyway there is no reason why we cant have a meet on the IOW now and again.:clap2:

·
Registered
726 Posts
ahaha loving the shop there.

the car did carb abit along the road though...

regurlar indeed. i just need to sort out a car...;?

·
Registered
456 Posts
deffo up for a regular as soon as i get mine sorted ;)

ill come along and keep slobbadan company on the ferry lol

coming over to the island would be worth a trip...plenty of pubs and decent drives. plenty of picture spots too :)

theres quite a few of us over on the island...could get a good turnout..eh dan lol

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm getting the feeling there is alot of us around the area, would like to find out for sure.

Think we could get good numbers, if start thinking about it now, for next month.

·
Registered
726 Posts
find some shingle, or some ice. and steep banks leading off the road.

or, do it a 100+ and out do me :p

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well if any of you guys fancy a bit oif a meet and a nice drive down to exeter next sunday (27th), i've got 4 spare stand passes for Devon Modifed & Performance car show, bargain at £7 awesome drive too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts