MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

Right guys i have spoken to Henry and he said that before there was talk about trying to meet up at Cribbs in Bristol, does anyone still fancy this? He said that it was put on hold due to Trax.

My plan was to a pole on a few different places that we could meet up at, ie Cardiff, Hereford, Swansea. But i wasn't too sure how to do that, so that went out of the window! lol.

Anyway Cribbs sounds good.

So any suggestions?

·
Registered
514 Posts
cribbs sounds good to me, anytime anynight just say when, other options is a place called longwell green on a thurs night lots of people come out then would be good to show them the mg massive lol

·
Registered
514 Posts
on the bristol ring road a4174, if u coming from wales its easy m4 m32 a4174 all motorway/dual carriage way or for cribbs it would be m4 m5 both simple , i think u should get on this i no the peeps this way will be up for it

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
on the bristol ring road a4174, if u coming from wales its easy m4 m32 a4174 all motorway/dual carriage way or for cribbs it would be m4 m5 both simple , i think u should get on this i no the peeps this way will be up for it
I know my way to Cribbs, but im sure i could work the other place out... (well try lol)

Good good, the more people the better!!

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
I am up for it but need to sort a date so i know if I am off work. Welshdez was also interested and sure we can get some of the gloucester and south wales people to come

·
Premium Member
6,216 Posts
Not sure if youve got a meet going already. But im organising a MGRover meet, mostly bubbles going so you guys might as well come along as well if you want? Will be doing go karting for £30 then up for some pics.

Meets set for 16th November 2008 at the Bristol Winterbourne Go Kart Track.

Will post some more info up later! If your intrested that is ;) Only applies if your going to cribbs, if not GL with your own welsh funny people meet :D

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not sure if youve got a meet going already. But im organising a MGRover meet, mostly bubbles going so you guys might as well come along as well if you want? Will be doing go karting for £30 then up for some pics.

Meets set for 16th November 2008 at the Bristol Winterbourne Go Kart Track.

Will post some more info up later! If your intrested that is ;) Only applies if your going to cribbs, if not GL with your own welsh funny people meet :D
I don't mind, go karting would be fun!

See what feedback we get.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Seems like there might be a lot of interest. The go karting is an excellent idea. Need to check the dates with my next rota when it comes out and book the time off for it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.