MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
3,634 Posts
Think he's in Prague !!! I have seen him on here but when he's on doesnt often post !! Keep yer eyes peeled at whose online coz he does appear from time to time !!! :up:

·
3,634 Posts
MR C said:
is he not doing a film course or something along those lines in prague..........he is a funny guy
I know !! He is doing that !!! His jokes and posts were genuinely funny !!! :up: :up:

·
Registered
165 Posts
word up homies!

i feel very special that there's been a whole thread just about me, the best member of the site currently living in prague. good knowledge, those of you who remembered!

i am hectic super busy at film school. although the school itself is turning out to be a bit of a joke, i'm still using all the available equipment here to make films with my fellow students.

my current project is quite big. it's called Bad Seed, and is a short film about racism. oh, and it has nazi zombies in it.

i've found a good makeup guy who designed stuff for The Thing, Terminator and Hellboy, who's doing my zombies. his stuff is insane, looks totally awesome! cant wait to see it on screen.

i'm always thinking about my Zed. miss it loads! always wanted to see aproper wide arch kit, if i understand it maddsy's changed his car loads and now has a wide arch kit on it? also love that photoshop someone did with the streetwise arches and enlarged front bumper. reckon that's the way i'll go, streetwise arches, cadamuro skirts and rear, and either S1600 or streetwise front bumper. well thats the plan anyway. atm all my money's going into my film. zombies rule.

also i'm shooting in kutna hora outside prague, in the church made of human bones (google it). suitably grim.

i do come here quite often now, as i can bring my laptop into school and hook it up online. always glad to see you guys keeping the best website on the net going!

well, got to go now, had a epic night out last night with makeup guy and some of his old makeup friends from hollywood, who've been working on Peter Jackson's King Kong and disney's Lion Witch & Wardrobe. weird situation looking at pics of a giant gorilla in one of prague's biggest stripclubs! also a brothel, as i found out when every single girl there offered me a massage or a f***. interesting.

incidentally, watch out for both those films this christmas. King Kong will be huge, but Lion Witch & Wardrobe will be huger. saw loads of designs they did for all the creatures, incredible stuff. bigger armies than Lord Of The Rings.

well there we go. also met The Rock the other day, he's shooting Doom out here, and got SpyHunter on the way too. he was hitting on my peruvian friend in the gym! i offered to be his personal trainer, but he said no. i could take him in a fight anyway.

take care y'all, increase the peace, cant wait to see maddsy's car, and god bless us, every one.

ps loving the Hoff's valentine message peeps. word.

·
3,634 Posts
Glad everythings cool and goin well !!! :up: :up: :up:

Call in more !!! We need some funny stories !!! :up: :up:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts