MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Im bored waiting on the burd to get ready!! this was her who was going to be ready for 6:30!! why do you women take forever and a day to get ready?!?

·
Registered
892 Posts
coz we want to look good for the guys! :D

what would u say if she went out looking nasty! lol ;)
Well she had the day off work so she should have anticipatied(sp?) this and started getting ready earlyer :p

Fair point but were only going out for an ice cream theres no need to be done up to the 90s just a quick dash of war paint and the hair in a pony tail would do me, I've see n her in the morning after a night out! nothings going to top that look lol

G

·
Well she had the day off work so she should have anticipatied(sp?) this and started getting ready earlyer :p

Fair point but were only going out for an ice cream theres no need to be done up to the 90s just a quick dash of war paint and the hair in a pony tail would do me, I've see n her in the morning after a night out! nothings going to top that look lol
:yikes: that was mean!! lol :whip:

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
i have learned a trick with makin my mrs get ready quicker stand at the front door tellin her to hurry up!! mine seems to rush then!!:beer2:

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
yeah dont tell her i said anythin tho lol....she will prob kick me in the nuts!! :spidey:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts