MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
yeah condolences, to be fair if I was in his situation, I'm not sure whether I'd wanna survive.

·
10,502 Posts
exactly my point, i have lost some people recently and to be honest, i will care and send my thoughts to them, not someone i dont know.

You may think that is selfish, but i dont know them, just like the boy who got stabbed in london last week, i dont know him, its sad, but thats about it.

·
IN for Mod hate!
25,170 Posts
exactly my point, i have lost some people recently and to be honest, i will care and send my thoughts to them, not someone i dont know.

You may think that is selfish, but i dont know them, just like the boy who got stabbed in london last week, i dont know him, its sad, but thats about it.
I agree.... :sheep:

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
OMG they live in my village

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
im glad other people have been saying what i've been thinking, if i was in that situation id rather die than wake up to be told my new bride was dead...

the only person i've not personally known that i've had feelings or sorrow towards was ken bigley, that situation affected me in a pretty big way, im not sure why, i just get full of anger and hatred whenever i think about that and other terrorism based atrocities, but particularly that one.

·
Dirty user
31,429 Posts

Good point.

We could have threads like this most weeks tbh.

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
Good point.

We could have threads like this most weeks tbh.
just like there are threads most weeks about sideskirts, rear lights and pretty much 75% of the discussions held on here have been held more than once.

if you don't wanna post about it then don't simple

·
Banned
1,654 Posts

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
i was makin the point that posts on all subjects are repeated it wasn't subjective.

whereas you implied this thread shouldn't be on coz it's an MG site

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
GOD SORT YOUR SELVES OUT if the topic means nothing to u dont post simple its only getting worse and worse avoid an argument !!!!

still love u all and yeah its abit of a sad story that shows what this world is coming to

1 - 20 of 31 Posts