MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Same here, looks great and is supposed to be near enough the same graphics as the ps2. Looking forward to getting mine, you can import a Jap one now but you wouldnt be able to watch the umd movies from here in the uk- umd is the disc format. So best to wait. :up:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Ive got my Nintendo DS on the way :up:

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jody said:
I didn't see it on the article but will the PSP take the regular PS2 disc's?
afraid not, it takes smaller discs (umd), but this keeps the size of it down I guess.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Heard the graphics were C***
why waste the money when there's space for a standard size PS 2 under the glove box in the passenger footwell
you can even get an in car kit
then you can play the same games in the car as at home

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
electra said:
Heard the graphics were C***
why waste the money when there's space for a standard size PS 2 under the glove box in the passenger footwell
you can even get an in car kit
then you can play the same games in the car as at home
thats true, I'd say for in car entertainment PS2 is fine, I'd only want a psp for travelling ie on coach, aeroplane etc.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I don't want either! The ds ain't that great mates got on from America and the psp not my thing either! I'm a nintendo fam really!

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
played it last week(jap version) and it is the absolute bollox but they wanted 400 for it...played metal gear solid and ridge racer...

·
Registered
258 Posts
the ds will b the better portable.the games r more "pick up and play" so 2 speak.the psp games r just gonna b stuff like GT n metal gear,games that u have 2 get yer teeth in2 n not just a quick blast on whilst on the bus or plane or what ever.......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts