MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i swapped a 160 airbox with k&n panel filter to someone on this site for a pippercross filter and £10 the filter came and he said he would pay the money thought paypal that weekend.after the weekend we swapped i mailed him to say i havent got the money yet he said he had sent it to me and would send it again.a week later i mailed him again to say still not got it he said he sent it twice and he would have to get in touch with paypal which would take 20-30 days to sort out which i said ok.so 30 days later i mailed him to ask what happened and he said he would send the airbox back and for me to send the filter which he sent to me back. but now he is saying that he sent it last saturday and i still not had i delivered i cant belive all this for the sake of ten pounds what can i do

·
Banned
8,794 Posts
ive also got this problem with m_kne.. he owes me £5! i also want to know what can be done against him. its a small ammount of money, and im not especialy botherd about it, but its the principle. i did him a favour and in return he in essence stole from me.

·
Electric Turbo FTW!!!
683 Posts
well alarm bells would be ringing as soon as he said ive sent it once but i will send it again because if i had sent some money once i wouldnt be sending another lot because i would be wondering where the 1st lot got 2!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.