MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
some new pics of the golf build UPDATED 28TH JULY

i know this is not an mg but still like to show everyone what im up too
theses pics were took last weekend but since then i have primed the shell ready for paint. ive smoothed the bumpstrips, boot, rear bages, aerial hole, rear wiper hole, front fog lights. loots of smoothing:bounce:
will be painting it at some some point this week so will post some pics up when its painted:rofl:

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Cant wait to see the finished article Shaun! Openreach Van FTW, Vic obv doesnt work as hard as me, her vans far too clean :D

·
aka 25inprogress
7,940 Posts
looking good mate :D theres a mk2 in white on ed38 on minilites looks ace, its in this months pvw in like the readers ride section

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
coming on nicely

i spy chris getting his pi springs done ;)

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
just got back in from priming, got the boot done, one of the doors and the front wings, will be doing the bonnet and the other door tomorow then will start with some colour :)

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
update for you gyys, got all the panels painted, just need to do the shell now, also made my new exhaust this weekend

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looking good mate. What engine is going in it?
for the min im sticking woth the 1.8 8v, but ive got a port n polished head with a piper 285 cam and vener pully, will be porting the inlet manifold and the thottlebody. then mybe a 2.0l 8v with motorbike carbs:fun:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts