MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get an MG vinyl for my Zed but can't decide which type or where to get it from.

I'm either going to go for that rally look graphic thats on the touring cars and the gun-metal grey MG....

-or-

the MGXpower vinyl that I've seen a few of you use. The one that traditionally gets put diagonally up the rear of the car and overlaps onto the back passenger window. If that makes any sense.

I'd want to get it in power green. The same colour green as the brake calipre paint kit.

I'd also be looking for a neon kit to fit soon after but I would prefer one that didnt have the glow shouting out feet from the car. I'd like to have the glow tight to the car and covering as much of the wheelbase as poss.

Any suggestions on the above?

·
Registered
149 Posts
have you seen my vinyl??

its called gemstone it looks straight silver but wen the light hits it it goes into a mad rainbow flake :D ill post a pic in a sec dude

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea thats exactly what i was thinking of. do you know if its available in green?

My MG is starlight silver

·
Registered
149 Posts

if you look where it goes onto the boot you can jus about see the metal flake on it.

gonna miss the vinyl but all comin off on sunday.

i can give you the number of my vinyl dude??

he has all the sizes etc so jus ring him and tell him si with the nos sr sent you and he'll take care of you dude

what you want green vinyl??

i would say a chacole (sp) type would look sweet they do a glitter charcole vinly like mine and mmmmmmmmmmmmm ist lush

·
2,070 Posts
Go for it mate :up:

I wish my graphics were bigger though i am thinking of getting the green stripe on the bonnet & roof done.

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Actually I think they do technogoat, but i'll be buggered if i can find the link.

·
1,232 Posts
Taken from the Catalogue
"BODY DECALS

The MG X Power body decals as used on the works cars are now generally available for the first time. Each decal is available individually, so you can dress your ZR up to look Gwyndaf's your ZS to look like Anthony's or you can take a more subtle approach and add perhaps a windscreen header or a pair of mirror decals. All decals are available in Green on White (as works cars), Black on Silver and Red on White Sample price

Windscreen header from £34.50

Mirror decals per pair from £15.00

Body side diagonal from £81.00"

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
what colour do you lot reckon would look best on a Starlight Silver zed?

Bearing in my mind Ive already got power green calipers and hubs......

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cool, Im almost def going with green. Can anyone tell me if that £81 is for a pair of diagonal side decals or just for 1?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts