MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
RIP ZR
15,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a footy match tonight...1st time i have played in 4 months and my whole body is aching :wallb: so i cannot sleep at all...but im on half term at college this week so its not too bad :p so why are all you lot up at this time?!

·
RIP ZR
15,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know its not that late....but i thought a lot of you would have jobs meaning u need to get up early?!

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
well im just about to go to bed, and this is early really..usually go to bed about 2am..

anyway boys and girls im off now got to be up at about 7am :up:

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
up till 3 every night can never sleep matey u will find the usuals here

·
RIP ZR
15,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think i'll be up for a few hours as well...
Just thinkin about what exhaust to go for...

·
RIP ZR
15,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah its gotta be between Powerflow,Blue Flame and X Power...All i wanna know is what the difference is!

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
yellow_zr said:
i think i'll be up for a few hours as well...
Just thinkin about what exhaust to go for...
well as kabash said there are usually the regulars that post late at night some till about 4am... :blink2:

·
RIP ZR
15,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well as kabash said there are usually the regulars that post late at night some till about 4am...
GdGd! Only got a couple losers on msn...i'll be joining the regulars on some late night banter!

G

·
spanner385 said:
Light Sabre said:
'Cos I am on the night shift, and I am stuck in this shitty place until 7am :x:
it cant be all that bad nick
You wanna bet?

Everytime the phone rings it is a problem, most of which could be sorted themselves but they are too idle and cant be bothered so they try and make thier problems my problems.

Add to that I didnt go to bed as I spent the whole day fitting my new DVD to the Z only to find that the JVC head unit needs a special lead to allow me to hook the DVD sound up to it, and everyone seems to have sold out. :wallb:

So I am tired and emotional :guns:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts