MG ZR Forums banner

Snake Eyes or Black Magic . . .

647 views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  d4n 
#1 ·
. . . on a Solar Red ZR, what's yer thoughts folks ? Anyone with a red ZR and the aforementioned lights with pics ?

#7 ·
#9 ·
I think the red snake eyes would look the best, but I agree with u in that they look 'standard'. The ones on ebay are not bad either, depends on what sort of look you are going for.

Go on, be different and put the black ones on!

BTW, think I saw u on Queen Elizabeth Bridge/Riverside at around 12noon today? Was it u?

#11 ·
Well spotted Adrian, that was indeed myself, heading over tae Mikes for a poke o' chips them home for the hols till Jan 5th :wohow:

BTW I didn't spot you earlier today coming out of the Green, onto Guild Street then down South College Street bout half 10ish ? If it was you, yer drivers side brake light isnae working !!

I made a quick mock up using ones similar to those on Ebay, looks not bad.

ZRVic if you are reading this, apologies for using one of yer pics and nabbing the lights off yer motor, hope you don't mind !!!

#14 ·
i dunno, i think black magic ones would look alrite on a solar red zed. Ive got a red zr and i was thinking of getting them, because think about it, the a,b and c pillars are black, as are the undersides of the wing mirrors are black 2. so the black detailing would match. would look better if the windows were tinted though!

#20 ·
MParker873 said:
i am going for black snake eyes on my anthracite ZR in hte new year. Need to see how many pennies I have left over before I order themas its a long way round to the next payday
matt check out the new black lexus they look well mean

this pic doesnt do them justice but would look so good on your anthracite car

and only £90.00 unbelievable

#23 ·
yellow-peril said:
MParker873 said:
i am going for black snake eyes on my anthracite ZR in hte new year. Need to see how many pennies I have left over before I order themas its a long way round to the next payday

whoo the look pretty good to me where can you buy them??
do you have more pics ???

#24 ·
feddesman said:
yellow-peril said:
MParker873 said:

whoo the look pretty good to me where can you buy them??
do you have more pics ???

no more pics just taken them out of box to get these but well impressed with the standard of light , no more than you`d expect from the abc stable of products.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.