MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty all,

Ive all of a sudden lost interest in my ZR. Not sure why, possibly all the little niggles and such...but anyways i dont think ill be buying anything soon, id rather just use the ZR for now since i got it very cheap and in a couple years when insurance is a bit cheaper for me ill buy something else. But i figured id see what was on the market anyways and ive found that there isnt a whole lot of hatchbacks with more than 200bhp. I would quite like the ZR Turbo conversion but reliability seems very poor so something comparable would be great. Honda has the Civic Type R with just under 200 but i dont like the shape much and i think my only other options are the Golf, and Alfa, or a BMW, but ive never been too keen on those.

Anyone got any suggestions?

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
better put up a budget matey otherwise you'll get everything from W12 tuned golfs to steam powered minis.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
leon cupra, not sure on power but i fancy one
vxr also but again not sure on power

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Focus RS? Seat leon cupra R? r32? Hmmmm
The RS...looks a bit too chavy i think but the Cupra could be cool. Saw one the other day and it looked really good.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Budget wise id say upto £15,000

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
VXR DEF LOL

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
civic ep3... one before the new shape...
Ah right, yeah i prefer the EP3 shape. Just looked at the VXR, thats running at 236bhp which is the most ive seen so far...is that the most powerful new hatch around?

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
if you buy the car purely on the power figures I will get andylew to come round and stick his knob in your face...

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
clio vee is 255bhp

and looks hotter than... anything
Just thinking that myself lol. Although it is a group 20, may be something ill need to hold off untill im 25.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts