16,588 Posts
ebay!!!! Loadsa Ebay motorshops do them :D

·
455 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers mate , do u no any websites other than ebay that do them cause i can't access my account at the moment and would like to order one today .

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
toocool said:
www.speeding.co.uk, do a good range, I was thinking of getting a sharks fin ....
Would love one...where from u get?

·
Registered
775 Posts
i had one of them off ebay it went straight in the bin, didn't match up nice and the f.....g radio did work very well after.

·
455 Posts
Jib 21 said:
toocool said:
www.speeding.co.uk, do a good range, I was thinking of getting a sharks fin ....
Would love one...where from u get?
found a couple on eof the bay's jib. Autoneonincorp.com do them, as well as cheap as chip LED neons!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
cooooool!! Going to have look...getting my LEDs on saturday, soooo cant wait!!!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
yellow-peril said:
kaser-zr said:
yellow-peril said:
want a racex one??? £8.00 delivered

do they have anti theft system?
not these particular ones no
Just use some threadlock on it - that makes it hard for the little bastards to get 'em off. You can always get it off with a pair of grips if you need to

Incidentally, I've got one of these on my Zed and had no problems at all with radio reception, unlike Zoom. Maybe it depends on the head unit, how good the reception is

·
Registered
938 Posts
DriveBy said:
yellow-peril said:
kaser-zr said:
yellow-peril said:
want a racex one??? £8.00 delivered

do they have anti theft system?
not these particular ones no
Just use some threadlock on it - that makes it hard for the little bastards to get 'em off. You can always get it off with a pair of grips if you need to

Incidentally, I've got one of these on my Zed and had no problems at all with radio reception, unlike Zoom. Maybe it depends on the head unit, how good the reception is
i ask cuz if i get one i dont want to find out the little bastard that nicked my MG logo has nicked this too!

do richbrook antitheft aeirals work well?

·
455 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Iv got the Richbrook Anti Thieft one, only thing is i havent got a clue how to make the anti thieft thing work as it can just twist off! Never mind looks the nuts though

1 - 20 of 21 Posts