MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...........I have just managed to get me Comp up & running again & I drop onto the site to find all manner of shite goin on.............

No 1 Sigs...........

First of all this was MY suggestion to put "Admin" or "Mod" into the sigs of each team member.......it was NOT ment to bang you over the head with the "I'm a mod & your not" .....it was put there to HELP NEW MEMBERS find there feet & know who to turn to if they had a problem .....Perhaps it was nieve of me but I honestly did'nt think you would have a problem with it .....For those who have ........I apologise..
I Agree I don't think we need TWO sigs just the existing one with a Tag at the bottom saying "Admin TEAM" or "Mod TEAM".

No 2..Deleting Posts / Dodgy Sigs !!!

Nobody in Admin or Mods go off & delete posts willy-nilly.. before ANYTHING is deleted it is ALWAYS discussed between us all ..Like I said in my previous posts "Two heads are better than one even if their only sheeps "(Sorry Hoogie!!!).....There is NO "I don't like you so I'm deleteing your posts".
We are trying to run a "open" Forum here... some members have Kids or drop on here while at work .....seeing "Dodgy" sigs or Avatars is'nt what should be happening.

No 3 "Freedom of Speech"

YES everybody has the right to voice their own opinions ...I & the rest of us here do not have a problem with that.....But do you Really HAVE to do it in "Open Forum" ...I understand that things Piss you off at times ......ME TOO!! ....but A quick PM to admin sayin " Hey this is well outta line" ...could save everybody grief & ear-ache... by all means if it aint sorted then you can "Have A go" at me or Hoogie or Hob or Mark or the Mods in open forum ......But at least GIVE US A CHANCE TO LOOK INTO THINGS Before you start shouting at us !!!

If we (And by "We" I mean ALL MEMBERS) carry on like this continually sniping & bitchin at each other then what the four of us did to keep this site going will be all in vain ......coz it won't be here much longer ......

I drop onto "other" forums & read what they (& some of you!!!) say about "themgzr.co.uk" ......In reply to EVERBODY that has passed a comment (Good or bad) I would say this ..............."for Christs sake give us a chance" .....Keogh planned to close this site on the 27 Sept ..Thats STILL 15 days away!!!! It's changed hands & looks & format in a very short time.

Big "Sigh" now peeps ..................Keith's Rant is over !!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

G

·
0 Posts
=D> =D> =D> well said keith mate especially about
hoogies sheep head :wink: :wink:

·
570 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
If we (And by "We" I mean ALL MEMBERS) carry on like this continually sniping & bitchin at each other then what the four of us did to keep this site going will be all in vain ......coz it won't be here much longer ......
I know EXACTLY what you're sayin mate as I've been admin for various clubs/forums over the last 10 years (one very large one too).... the bottom line is that you will NEVER be able to stop it I'm afraid, you just have to find ways of getting around it - and NEVER let it dampen your spirits.

I'm not sure at all about comments about this site elsewhere as I don't really post anywhere else apart from my own Forums but I suppose if people say negative things about the site then they won't be signing up again (I presume) ;)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Well said Keith,but i seem to think the ones who really have a go whether on here or on other sites are'nt really the true members that give a damn about the site really anyway.I aint saying they should clear off or anything but why let what they say bother us,the people who give a shit dont write crap about the site,so just remember you have all done excellent to keep the site for us all.Cheers y'all......................................... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts