MG ZR Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
I wonder if maybe there should be a clamp down on non hobbyist/trader selling. for example, items like this that are repeat sales of the same items, not one off's. Ive noticed alot of stuff like this that would breach forum rules relating to advertising parts etc,
Please pm me :) or the moderators and we will deal with it :)

. And to become hobbyist / traders, say a minimum feedback score or something???
There is but the itrader feedback is all good? We can only go off feedback that is left, this also ties in with my other point:

http://www.themgzr.co.uk/vb/showpost.php?p=1248937&postcount=18

On how newbies are not the cause for concern :)

·
Brothers Grim
2,837 Posts

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
theyre blantly made from those black recycling boxes lol people round my area steal these for some reason, i think whoever is making these is the infamous recycle box thief :ninja:

·
Registered
401 Posts
I got the same one's through the post... lets just say it'll be the last thing I buy off them. It isn't really worth while arguing the toss, just learn the lesson that I have!

Adz

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
I got the same one's through the post... lets just say it'll be the last thing I buy off them. It isn't really worth while arguing the toss, just learn the lesson that I have!

Adz
See thats the thing, you should have left him i trader feedback stating what you just told us...thats what makes the system work. This is how hes managed to continue selling this guff for this length of time.

·
Alergic to the apex
5,308 Posts
Yep I got a set from evilbane too and they are sh1te. They are not worth £25 but I only paid £10 and to be honest they do the job.

Oh and I think evilbane is Ste ;)

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
unless he bought them through ebay?
Yeah could've done, although i thought it was all positive feedback there too?

·
Registered
401 Posts
I didn't purchase them through the site, just through personal communications. I did take the matter up (of the poor quality of product) but received a half hearted response about the previous metal caps rusting so they made the following batches out of plastic. I personally would have thought that painting them would have stop the corrosion but there we go.

For these reasons it would have been unfair to go leaving feedback on this site, because I didn't get the product through this site!

Adz

·
Now has a family car...
391 Posts
To be fair its quite a good idea, infact I may go and hack up a plastic bin myself. Certainly not going to rust or fall apart like my current metal ones.

But...

What Evilbane/Ste should have done is advertised them as 'hacked up pieces of bin' and only charged £5 or something - if that! (and atleast use some sort of shiny plastic with no markings on :slap:)

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
I didn't purchase them through the site, just through personal communications. I did take the matter up (of the poor quality of product) but received a half hearted response about the previous metal caps rusting so they made the following batches out of plastic. I personally would have thought that painting them would have stop the corrosion but there we go.

For these reasons it would have been unfair to go leaving feedback on this site, because I didn't get the product through this site!

Adz
Unfair? In what way, exactly? Is it fair that people on here aren't warned about dodgy traders?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Well TJ, if really want to go about having a go at me about: it feel free. Or alternatively go about trying the pick my statements to pieces. How am I supposed to know the same people sell their product on here until now?!

Perhaps you might want to think about that first before leaving unjustified comments...

Adz

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Well TJ, if really want to go about having a go at me about: it feel free. Or alternatively go about trying the pick my statements to pieces. How am I supposed to know the same people sell their product on here until now?!

Perhaps you might want to think about that first before leaving unjustified comments...

Adz
Holy ****! Chill petal! I wasn't having a go, I was only saying that surely the decent thing to do is warn other people about his dodginess?

And you DO know that he's a member on here, yet you've still not given any future buyers a chance...

21 - 40 of 166 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.