MG ZR Forums banner

Should i get then done

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Wannabe Photoshop Guru
1,584 Posts
yes yes yes paul...i was meaning to say that to u at cobham but forgot..!

it needs tints!

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
Dont forget that anything darker than a facrory tint on the front windows is illegal.The police now carry light meters & CAN force you at the side of the road to remove these.They are having a BIG purge round N Yorks at the mo on small plates,noisey exhausts etc so just a word of warning , it's also zero tolerence.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Depends if you want to follow the croud or rebell agains them!! Everyone and theyre granny wants or is getting their windows tinted but it comes down to personal choice!!

I think they would suit your car in a light black colour if you know what I mean!!

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
The Grim Reaper said:
Dont forget that anything darker than a facrory tint on the front windows is illegal.The police now carry light meters & CAN force you at the side of the road to remove these.They are having a BIG purge round N Yorks at the mo on small plates,noisey exhausts etc so just a word of warning , it's also zero tolerence.
I must admit that one of the votes here was from me suggesting tints. Its not a secret vote is it? :-k

Anyway, my point here is that tints would look so much better if we was allowed to have all the windows tinted the same colour. I`m not really a fan of tints that are darker on the rear windows so i think that if I ever gofer tints, they`ll all be the same shade, ie; legal.

Boring git aren't I? 8-[

Cheers. Ewan.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts