MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chrispy is sending me some hids for my car.... all is good but i just get a mail to say i will also be getting a suprise in with them, has anyone done any deals with chrispy and got any "EXTRAS" when receiving stuff

SHOULD I BE WORRIED ????

:chair:

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
erm thats not going to happen as things have gone down hill hence why hes selling some hids lol, but mid-pipe is still sold to him we are just sorting some stuff out. so no suprise for me !! :cry:

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh does that mean am still getting the suprise !!!!!!

G

·
Chrispy is sending me some hids for my car.... all is good but i just get a mail to say i will also be getting a suprise in with them, has anyone done any deals with chrispy and got any "EXTRAS" when receiving stuff

SHOULD I BE WORRIED ????

:chair:
lol... i reckon it will be pictures of Chrispy! ;) lol :lovers:

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol... i reckon it will be pictures of Chrispy! ;) lol :lovers:
oh ill post them up lol !!! and is the other half still after the skirts as i will be bringing them to preston next week and will meet you somewhere if u want

G

·
oh ill post them up lol !!! and is the other half still after the skirts as i will be bringing them to preston next week and will meet you somewhere if u want
yeah, thats sound, he will ring u at the start of next week and let u know when we are free to come up... if u dont mind me taggin along :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts