MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stuck some low profiles on today, and its got a tad lower lol.

It's an interesting drive now to say the least lol, but its sitting how i want it now, as i was never happy with the front before. :)

Picys.... :mama:

:happy:

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Feckin awesome mateyo

Handling difference???
yeah mate, drive it like a pussy or you're skating across the road lol! :beer2:

nah in honesty, when theres a nice enough piece of road to test it on, they stick quite well, but need bedding in really before i can get the best i think. :)

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
btw does it actually make it over the speed bumps without touching?
believe it or not, yes lol. just have to pick them wiseley and take em at the right speed/angles.

im an experienced scraper... i've sculpted my own techniques over the years lol

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
lmao, grant you always have to go one step further dont ya lol looks mint though fella

now get them steelies hammerited again spray a vw logo on the middle or something that would look mint

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol no its still not as bumpy as the rover...that was just rediculous!

the ride hasnt really changed....just get some nasty bangs if/when you bottom out LOL! :rofl:

Danny - yeah i know i need to sort the steels out, but im not gona spend too much time and effort on them, should hopefully be getting some wellers by the end of summer. :)

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
PMSL!!!!! love the sticker lol

That is extremely low but the tyres look like they have a nice tread pattern what are they?

Surely now it should have so much grip that if you take a corner to fast it tips over rather than sliding lol

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
PMSL!!!!! love the sticker lol

That is extremely low but the tyres look like they have a nice tread pattern what are they?

Surely now it should have so much grip that if you take a corner to fast it tips over rather than sliding lol
yoko a539's.

i havent really tested them to the extreem yet.

.... ive been to scared to go fast :axe: lol!

·
Registered
585 Posts
one word....sweet

1 - 20 of 62 Posts