MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
CheeseKitten
Joined
·
16,588 Posts
Do u know, I dont like mad styling & bodykits, but THAT I like!!! :up: :up:
 
G

·
I have to admit, I still love the ZR as stock and think there is little out there that can improve on its lines. Best I have seen is the Cadamuro kit which rather than re-style the car, tends to accentuate its beauty and enhance it.

Not for me that kit I'm afraid, but as long as you are pleased and happy with it, thats all that matters
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I actually agree with you i only really liked the cadamuro kit and didnt want to go over the top. but the other day i hit a bump and smashed the front cadamuro splitter to bits. I wasnt paying £170 for another one so thought id make a big change and go for this one.

Im still getting used to it myself.

Once its painted i think it'll look sweet tho.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,039 Posts
Should look quite good mate.

Stewart it is not dissimilar to the Autoplas front, the Autoplas one is very good quality, was quite surprised when we got one in how good it actually was.

Steve
 
G

·
Its too veilside/jap influence for me, but will almost certainly look good when finished and scream "look at me" as does the Peril, which I am guessing is the effect you are going for?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Light Sabre said:
Its too veilside/jap influence for me, but will almost certainly look good when finished and scream "look at me" as does the Peril, which I am guessing is the effect you are going for?
Like yourself I dont want it to be over the top but a little flair wouldnd hurt :twisted:
 
G

·
arrieboy said:
Light Sabre said:
Its too veilside/jap influence for me, but will almost certainly look good when finished and scream "look at me" as does the Peril, which I am guessing is the effect you are going for?
Like yourself I dont want it to be over the top but a little flair wouldnd hurt :twisted:
I like your definition of "a little flair"!

I guess your definition of a dress shirt is Hawaian :up: :mrgreen:
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
989 Posts
the only thing i dont like about it is the bottom corners ... i think they stick out to much. If i had it i would sand the fuckers down so its inline with the skirts ...


its a furious front bumper by the way ... of the furious kit ( duh )

ive seen the whole kit fitted to a 25 and tbh its not that good but i think youve dun the rite thing putting that with cadamuro skirts...


top caper !
 

·
R6 Owner
Joined
·
585 Posts
Over the top is the way forward trust me!

Now get it painted and a little mesh wouldnt go a miss
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,457 Posts
Steve B said:
Should look quite good mate.

Stewart it is not dissimilar to the Autoplas front, the Autoplas one is very good quality, was quite surprised when we got one in how good it actually was.

Steve

cheers steve was one thing that worried me quality???
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top