MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one of my mates is a body works owner, and my beloved mg is going into the shop next week for an interior respray i was thinking a nice metalic green with flakes in it, cause my car is pearl black and i think getting it sprayed the same colour (and it being black) wont get it much attention or look as nice! what do you people think? im stumped! got a few x power green graffics on the body as well, but dont want the interior the same colour as that! too bloody bright!

also do i get my wheels sprayed pearl black whilst shes in the shop or not bother? i only say this cause i think it might look good, and wouldnt cost me a penny \:D/

any ideas wold be most appreciated

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Geen is the way to go if you have other green bits, either that or silver but thats just cos I like it!!

As for the wheels, I think if you leave the rims silver that could look good but both just MHO!! Really, its up to you!!

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the only thing is the inside green wont match the x power green logos, as the dayglo paint is too bright! and would cost me a lot more!

i was thinking just rims and silver spokes, or even vice versa, whaty does mwo mean? im new give me a break! lol :-k

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
MHO = my honest opinion

I think the wheels would look good either way, just not totaly black as I think it would be too much!

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok cool , cheers for the input, and a shade of green for the interior had your approval?

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im just a bit worried that if i have 2 shades of green one the x power green on the out side and one a another shade on the inside it might look crap!

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bollocks and i cant even show you! its like the green zr colour but a smidge lighter

·
Registered
165 Posts
i have a Pearl Black z & am havin me centre console & armrest sprayed, as we speak its in the garage. it is being done black ! i will hopefully have it back 2morrow & i'll post some pics !

·
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i want good attention not bad attention! ill speak to my spray shop guy and see what he thinks, thanks for all your input! ill post pictures when shes all done!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts