MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry to dissapoint you all but my camera has lost all data, which means no pics from me :(

however, we can use this thread to talk about saturday night :D

*awaits samsexpress and chrispy to comment* haha

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lmao saturday night...where to start...you falling asleep in the chair and then telling your girlfriend your not tired! You laughed at anything, especially when david was trying to set his foot on fire! And david being rugby tackled by reece.lmao
hahaha

who wouldnt laugh at a drunken lad puting his foot forward for lighter fluid and then putin it in the fire haha then kept sitting on it? samsexpress will appreciate how funny this was, david didnt have a clue what was going on lmao. i heard he ran and fell over the fence rope too.

as for being tired, well lol i just cant explain that part haha

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
reece is a legend, he got up in the morning and went back to bed for the whole day and missed the show hahahah

·
Banned
8,794 Posts
:D yea. shaun you were the quiet drunk. you were there at the start of the night, wanderd off and came back very very jolly indeed. but i remember slapping your forhead trying to wake you up after you fell alseep in the chair again.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Imagination pics, they can be whatever you want :D

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
hahaha, was a very good night indeed. made an abseloute idiot of myself but i really enjoyed the evening. i couldnt undersand why my shoe soles were half melted in the morning lol.

i tried to join jonno in the sport of fence fighting, but the fence won i'm afraid :(

·
i liek Boobies!1
2,629 Posts
chris's and dave's tent skillz were amazing! :D they managed to make a entrance with 2 fire escape exits which were that big that even a bear would mistake it for a shelter :rofl:

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
haha! and it was even worse before you helped us out :slap:

·
Banned
3,756 Posts
haha that wer an imense nite! Shaun u wer funny as fook! N ur mrs kept laughin at me! :rofl: and david throwin beer over alex tas n danny as he ran past! Funny as fook!

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
haha! i remember that now, only remembered it yesterday :slap:

i was so so [email protected] i even posed infront of a wanker sign :D:D:D

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
haha i couldnt even walk the morning after, rough as **** lol

i dont know wether i missed dave K.O'ing himself on the fence or wether ii just cant remember LOL

·
Banned
8,794 Posts
you were in your car. god knows why. you came out of it afterwards, you cant remember it haha. then you woke craig up who was sleeping in his car.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts