MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We haven't had a meet for a while, and we've got quite a few newbies from the N E.

So, if you want to meet some of the other members, just pop along. :D

As the last few have been Durham way, thought we could have this one at Teeside.

Details:-

Teeside Retail Park, Stockton-on-tees, TS17 7BT.

Car park near the cinema.

12 noon, Sunday 28th September.

There's bowling, cinema, Burger King etc etc

Names down please.

JC600

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
25 if i were to have a zr 'type r' maybe lol actually haha i might get some of them 'type zr' stickers lol but yeah il come then il tell the gf now so she doesnt winge!
i usually get from the metro to my house in about 20/25 minutes so not too loong, straight onto the A19 and you will be here in no time

i can show my new wheels and new exhaust off and hopefully i will get it blacked out before then aswell so i can put my themgzr.co.uk sticker on the back

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
i usually get from the metro to my house in about 20/25 minutes so not too loong, straight onto the A19 and you will be here in no time

i can show my new wheels and new exhaust off and hopefully i will get it blacked out before then aswell so i can put my themgzr.co.uk sticker on the back
we need pics now, photobucket ftw

·
M.O.D. Slut
1,185 Posts
1 - 20 of 296 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.