MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
If ur car was modded like that B4....what were u gona get done to it???

Feel sorry for u tho m8 :hurt:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
160 babe - It got a bit embarrasing as I hit 21 to be driving something so in your face and some parts started to feel childish to me (new phase I guess). When its finished at least I will feel ok driving it and maybe get what its worth when I sell it during the summer :)

Blaps - I do have it back mate, i got it towed home today - in that state :(

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The interior is an absolute mess.

Do you guys think I have a case to go legal? I have advised Amanda to do so because she layed out quite a lot of money up front. I fugured that because I ended up doing almost 100% of the work on my car that he wouldnt get the blame in court even though it was all under false pretenses.

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
The interior is an absolute mess.

Do you guys think I have a case to go legal? I have advised Amanda to do so because she layed out quite a lot of money up front. I fugured that because I ended up doing almost 100% of the work on my car that he wouldnt get the blame in court even though it was all under false pretenses.
I would personall go round there with a bat and smash the fukkas head in or get my brothers to do it...

I mean im sorry i just wouldnt let a prick like that get away with it :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x:

I hope u take legal action a nd take the prick to the cleaners :guns:

·
Registered
184 Posts
U have a case they where not able to do the work they said they could you should sue their ass for what ever it cost you to solve their mess.

report them to trading standards too other wise they could mess up anyone elses car

I Feel for u, it must b so bad to see your pride and joy like that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts