MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly would like to apologise for the late arrival... However us travellers had to show you scottish pansies how it's done daaaaaannnn here on sat night.... Le'Lol. :p

Secondly big thanks to TJ for organising, the girls for BBQ'ing and everyone else for their input to a fantastic day....

Was cracking to meet everyone for the first time and also meet those again who i already knew! Stuarty certainly lived up to expectations (character wise, but unfortunately not in bed - however his mum did ;)). What a football player he is too!! Also Youngy was very friendly and i was liking the Turbo! All the girlies thought i was a right weirdo when i arrived with my hungover hyperactiveness :D, but soon realised i was reasonably harmless! Jamie, it was nice to get to know you a little more on our wander around the complex! Thanks to all other peeps who i had the pleasure in kicking footballs at, laugh whilst they fell over in mud, and through sausage at! :)

Also thanks to Ade and Rebecca for taking me in the Stealth Zed - Was a reeet laugh! Andy and Hayley for usual fun and antics (Hayley destroyed outside Club Earth...). And last but not least Scott for usual banter and hospitality in and around Livingstone! Cheers Man!

Thanks everyone! :D

Jonno

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Stuarty certainly lived up to expectations (character wise, but unfortunately not in bed - however his mum did ;)).
+1 :S

What a football player he is too!!
Shame I'm fat though :(

You busted some bad-ass soccer moves yourself mate, and the face headers, celebrations and one-twos you pulled off with innocent passers-by actually had me in tears! :D

Was an awesome day, cars were pretty crap this year and it was strangely quiet, however we more than made up for it with our excessive levels of banter :)

·
Premium Member
1,132 Posts
All the girlies thought i was a right weirdo when i arrived with my hungover hyperactiveness :D, but soon realised i was reasonably harmless!
Awww was my thoughts of you being a weirdo supposed to change?? :S :whistle:

You are such a character! You made me laugh so much and I'm sorry for ruining playing football for all you lads :(

·
Premium Member
9,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
You busted some bad-ass soccer moves yourself mate, and the face headers, celebrations and one-twos you pulled off with innocent passers-by actually had me in tears! :D
I tried my hardest to invole the rest of the public with our football Finanza, but not all would calaborate! My face headers were pretty sick tbh, but mr nose feels a little sore now...!! Andy and Parkie's face plants in soil were hoofin! Lil' Lisa's toe punter into the cars was brilliant - well done girly! :D

Thanks for the texts on way home btw TJ... I was Lol'ING and pmsl'ING all the way home at the thought of your stingy ring! :crazy:

:D

·
Banned
5,341 Posts
Faceplants FTW!!!!!!!!!!

think Parkie's hurt more looked like it winded him and was funnier as he was adament to stay clean :rofl:

·
Premium Member
9,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

You are such a character! You made me laugh so much and I'm sorry for ruining playing football for all you lads :(
You made the game much more beautiful! :)

>>>Jonno runs and hides from TJ's scottish fists of fury!! :yikes:<<<

Do you mean Parkie? :unsure:
Loving the sneaky Edit..!! Sorry Parkie aka Mitchyparkie

·
Banned
3,033 Posts
Sounds like fun, i shall be there next year id imagine, once i get the whole driving test shiz out of the way :p

·
Registered
801 Posts
Yeah, thanks TJ for organising it for us. Sorry I spent most of the day away but had to do the family thing :thumbsup:. Glad the weather mostly held out.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Great day. Really liking the look of the Rally Bumper there Youngy. First time I've seen one in person. Quite fancy it! Will sort out three problems one hehe...

TJ - I thought you were ginger? Epic shorts!

Where'd all my sausages go?

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
Firstly would like to apologise for the late arrival... However us travellers had to show you scottish pansies how it's done daaaaaannnn here on sat night.... Le'Lol. :p

Secondly big thanks to TJ for organising, the girls for BBQ'ing and everyone else for their input to a fantastic day....

Was cracking to meet everyone for the first time and also meet those again who i already knew! Stuarty certainly lived up to expectations (character wise, but unfortunately not in bed - however his mum did ;)). What a football player he is too!! Also Youngy was very friendly and i was liking the Turbo! All the girlies thought i was a right weirdo when i arrived with my hungover hyperactiveness :D, but soon realised i was reasonably harmless! Jamie, it was nice to get to know you a little more on our wander around the complex! Thanks to all other peeps who i had the pleasure in kicking footballs at, laugh whilst they fell over in mud, and through sausage at! :)

Also thanks to Ade and Rebecca for taking me in the Stealth Zed - Was a reeet laugh! Andy and Hayley for usual fun and antics (Hayley destroyed outside Club Earth...). And last but not least Scott for usual banter and hospitality in and around Livingstone! Cheers Man!

Thanks everyone! :D

Jonno
Hi, im Scott . . . John is it? pleased to meet you :D

Next time you are up make it earlyer so you can come to mine before and give andy some backing he was holding up the fort for you lot :rofl:

Lisa was da Man :boxing: cooking all the bbq food :yoji:

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Thanks for the texts on way home btw TJ... I was Lol'ING and pmsl'ING all the way home at the thought of your stingy ring! :crazy:

Haha, "your text pleases Jonno":

I'm used to playing in an enclosed space, my ball control in open space aint very good :(
I thought you were good toots* :)

*Not true. You're a girl.

Faceplants FTW!!!!!!!!!!

think Parkie's hurt more looked like it winded him and was funnier as he was adament to stay clean :rofl:
Honestly, the two of you slipping on your ****s into the mud was the highlight of the day!!! :rofl:

>>>Jonno runs and hides from TJ's scottish fists of fury!! :yikes:<<<
You can run, but you cannot hide, bitch...

Yeah, thanks TJ for organising it for us. Sorry I spent most of the day away but had to do the family thing :thumbsup:. Glad the weather mostly held out.
Was nice meeting you mate, car is a cracker :)

were ginger? Epic shorts!
It's an urban legend with no actual historical factual foundations. I do have ginger pubes though, you'll probably find a couple trapped between your mum's false teeth... :p:D

Glad you liked the shorts buddy, £2 from Primark FTW!!!1!

Lisa was da Man :boxing: cooking all the bbq food :yoji:
+1 :)

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
Awesome shop! That's also a very specific budget you have there Scott.
its all i need, but i usually get talked into buying lunch from the cafe next door to it and it costs as much as my clothes for a sausage roll and chips

·
Registered
501 Posts
So you ****ing should be. You should've been cooking us more burgers instead of punting the ball into various other stands.
So it wasn't just me then

·
Registered
501 Posts
Should add, great day. Apoplogies for those I never really spoke to. I am quite shy really. NExt time..

Was good to meet some new folk too, specially Lisa and Sarah who I actually got round to speaking to.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts