MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, went to find a toilet in Dundee and got rather lost, so decided just to head back up the road! :blink: Was great to put faces to names. Can't wait till next event/meet! Here's some pics, some better quality than others. Apart from a 'wee' bit of rain was a good day.

·
570 Posts
That red(ish) one looks a weird colour, any info?

Also, loving the "old vs new" black ZR's.

·
Registered
385 Posts
went to find a toilet in Dundee
Could be really cheeky here and say that Dundee IS a toilet . . . . . . but I won't :up: hehe.

Looks a good line up there Adrian, how many turned up on the day ? Funny it raining in Dundee yet 60 miles up the road it's been fine all day !!

Wish i'd joined you there now after watching that 90 minutes of shite they pass off as football nowadays, losing to a deflection an all :wallb:

Going to make sure I get to the next one :up:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah was a good turn out Ari. Was a mini ZS meet too, but not got much pics of them. Kevy D the red(ish) car is called 'orange grove' belongs to Andy. Gorgeous colour and beautiful car. :up:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Madstiv, quality website mate, shame aboot yer fitba shirt :p hehe only jesting.

Any plans to upload some Supercop and I. M. Jolly clips ?

Hogmanay jist isnae the same withoot Rikki Fulton :hurt:

·
Registered
605 Posts
I have a video full of them here, will get more online for you during the week!!!! lol and dont diss the shirt :p

On another note, if anyone is needing photos/video's hosted, please feel free to email me them ([email protected]), ill get them online for ya!

Cheers

Steven!

·
Registered
605 Posts
A Few more images (quality a little poorer)

As I said, sorry for the poor images, I used my mobile phone!!!!

Cheers, Steven :mrgreen:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
madstiv said:
You missed out my car!!!! You can only just see a glimpse of it in one of them :( lol
Sorry mate lol! I did realise that when I got home. Honestly! Anyway you vanished while I was photo happy. :p

·
Registered
605 Posts
lol well I forgot that I had left my mates at Burger King :blink2: Thought it would be best to go back and get them!!! I swiftly returned however.

·
Registered
119 Posts
dundee meet

good to meet some of you guys,got slightly waylayed after retail park,thought you must have gone to multi storey off coupar angus road but had to meet up with wife and carry ....shopping bags......look forward to meeting you all again..perhaps crail when the weather is a bit better.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts