MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dunno if it's been posted here yet.

It's been posted everywhere else on the internet!!!!!

h**p://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=658311

I read to page 5 then just flicked through!!

Read up to altiain's reply on page 3 though.

Link edited by Jib to prevent referral data coming up on nasioc.com's server

·
Registered
80 Posts
Im 21 and i only just progessed to 1.4i everyone needs time to develop their driving skills. for some people (me included) that might involved the odd fuck up and accident, your better to fuck up at 25mph and learn from it, than fuck up at 80mph and die from it.

Can't believe there are 18-somethings out there with performance cars and a weeks worth of driving experience... This "I want to be 30 now!!" culture among the 18-25 club has to stop!!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
he
got
pwned
---
glad hes ok though, but even still, i want a supra at the mo, but i refuse to buy a 330BHP Stock(ish) car when im only used to driving around in 90-120bhp cars. waiting till im 25 and even then prob 30
LOOOOOOOL

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Most of the people on the Supra forum are between 19 and 25, I was quite suprised I thought I was going to be the youngest!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was gonna get the race car version of the elise but like you said when I've not been driving high performance cars its stupid. I've driven a few but not for any length of time. Best to wait a few years anyway otherwise you'll end up paying more over a few years on insurance than you did for the car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts