• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Wannabe Photoshop Guru
1,584 Posts
undecided...different... but wouldnt wanna face that if i have a headon collision!

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Not my cup o' tea...prefer.....sport/racer in leather (possibly to match your car colour...heh heh heh) to that bling thing!!!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
3no`s 1undecided says it all at this stage of the voting, not sure myself but i have to say it did look good with the rest of that car.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
emma said:
what is it?? lmao!

or am i being really dumb!

yes it is a steering wheel!!

you guys dont like it at all, not one vote in favour of it, couple of undecideds but no positives , costs approx £250.00 from usa

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Shifty said:
one comment there stu MOMO steering wheels they look More refined

whoa hold up there partners , a penny has just dropped [-X

i was not looking at this for the peril, not now or ever , i saw it on a heavily modified focus at mynheer, which looked very good on that car. i am not looking to change our MG steering wheel at all. i just wanted some of you guys opinions on it thats all , first time i had seen one and i was intrigued to see what people think.

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
I do like those steering wheels but think they would out of place in a Zed. They're more for Yank-tanks & Hot-rods than anything else. To just get the s/wheel would look daft, you'd need to get all the billet aluminium stuff and its stupidly expensive.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts