MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but only to the body shop to be resprayed and sorted , expecting it to be away till 1st january and then away again for 4 weeks in sunderland for the ice install . expect to see it again the week before extreme wheels in feb .
:aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww:

christmas without the zed :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww:

·
Registered
108 Posts
sweet! will be looking even better than it is now!

will have to see it some time cos it looks ace, and ur not that far from me either!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
so ur coming to york in the ZT? Im sooooo having a nose round that!!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jib 21 said:
so ur coming to york in the ZT? Im sooooo having a nose round that!!
fraid so the only way we can get all the jobs done was if it went this week the sooner the better so shes alone now in some cold workshop :aww: :aww: waiting to be stripped :wink: and turned into a swan.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
:eek:h: Im glad i got to see the peril before she went. Looking forward to seeing her again. OMG whats di going to do without her babe :-k

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
got a postcard today from the peril telling me her disappointment at being abandoned in the cold workshop where she is, i tried to explain it was for the better good and when she comes back she will be refreshed and looking younger and firmer. but as with women she ignored me and probably wont speak to me either. shes been gone a week or more and shes still in my thoughts :hurt: :hurt: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :up:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
yellow-peril said:
got a postcard today from the peril telling me her disappointment at being abandoned in the cold workshop where she is, i tried to explain it was for the better good and when she comes back she will be refreshed and looking younger and firmer. but as with women she ignored me and probably wont speak to me either. shes been gone a week or more and shes still in my thoughts :hurt: :hurt: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :up:

mmmmmmmm wonder if they can fit me in that workshop, i would like to be younger and firmer!!
Im sure the peril will be pleased with her new image!

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
yellow-peril said:
:| :| :| :| :| :| :blink: :blink: :blink:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GSXR said:
yellow-peril said:

mmmmmmmm wonder if they can fit me in that workshop, i would like to be younger and firmer!!
Im sure the peril will be pleased with her new image!
im sure di will ;) ;) if you want to be firmer raise your voice :hiding: ;)

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
we went to look at the peril this morning in the bodyshop, and i have to say shes taking shape very nicely indeed and should be finished for next friday and ready to come back to us am well pleased with the way she looks and is miles better than mynheers job . sadly though she will be home a couple of days and away again to sunderland for its ice install . will post pics when she returns

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
nice one, bet she's looking forward to coming home!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts