MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Few new pics of Rexy seeing as i aint put any up in agesss!!
Not alot to report on though unfortunately, moved the number plate to open up the front a little...few more changes to come after my holiday :D .... just a shame i couldnt get a few changes in on time for Fast&Modified!!

Anyway....

Got a few better pics still to upload, will try and get them up asap :D

Comments welcome :bounce:

·
2.0 GT T-bar :D
3,305 Posts
Nice car buddy.. i have to say tho that plate does look out of place there.

Bet its good fun :)

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice car buddy.. i have to say tho that plate does look out of place there.

Bet its good fun :)
Yeah, the plate is a marmite thing i guess :D

Didnt like where it sat up in the centre grill before, so lowered it central....which just didnt look rite, prefer it offset though :D

Yep, rear wheel drive is mucho fun :D

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
not 100% sure about plate boss, but car is lovely!

do they do any mad rear spoilers for those? can really see if pulling one off!

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not 100% sure about plate boss, but car is lovely!

do they do any mad rear spoilers for those? can really see if pulling one off!
You could pretty much fit any spoiler on there, boot hatch is one big flat space.

Think they're a bit of overkill though, quite enjoy the wee lip thats there already. Seen a few i'd quite like, but would rather put the money elsewhere (been down the styling route with the ZR....never agen lol) :angel:

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
i love it mate, looks awesome

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
RX8's are class!!

I got driving one the other day in work, only thing I thought was strange was the handbrakes shape lol

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lookin good Martin! I seee the sexxxxxxxy micra in the background :D
Oh Yeah!!! The micra is a dream!! 300+ miles to £30 of fuel!! It's a life saver lol My mon - fri car :D
RX8's are class!!

I got driving one the other day in work, only thing I thought was strange was the handbrakes shape lol
Yeah, handbrake looks a bit like a dyson hoover handle lol

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
got to say it mate...... i hate it, hate the colour hate the shape hate the engine hate the lot. i think the best thing to do is to wrap it up and post it to my house so i can have it lol

love it mate, looks the dogs danglies no matter what they have done to them. but seriously if you want me to have it then i dont mind.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
got to say it mate...... i hate it, hate the colour hate the shape hate the engine hate the lot. i think the best thing to do is to wrap it up and post it to my house so i can have it lol

love it mate, looks the dogs danglies no matter what they have done to them. but seriously if you want me to have it then i dont mind.
Cheers lol :thumbsup:

·
Formerly Trophynovabasher
3,051 Posts
my mate has the Prodrive PZ, and i must say it is v v rapid - and s3xy.

the spoiler on the pz is a nice compromise between taste and volume!

yours looks good!

·
Registered
38 Posts
My miss use to have a 1991 model jap import Rx7 which is the best car in the market...Rx 8 is yet not up to the standard model with its sister rotary engine which isnt ideal for solid driving... You will have to upgrade the inner core to get the bottom pulling power...which is the best idea forward...

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
i think it looks good where it is, love the RX8,
if you like it mate, which i take it you do, keep it, if everyone done the same to their cars, going to meets and stuff would be boring because everyone would have the same, the car world would be boring

1 - 20 of 23 Posts