MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grabbed a decent pic off the internet of the 25, as i dont have one of mine yet, so i had to change the colour from the blue to solar red (or as close as i could get)

Mods list:

- Lowered
- mk1 ZR splitter and skirts
- Clear indicators
- Volk CE28N's
- Colour coding
- Fogs (mine doesnt have any but the ref pic did)

What ya'll think? Any more suggestions for things to do to it?

Regards

Andy.

Stock 25 (original pic)

Shopped 25

·
Interior spraying supremo
3,038 Posts
that is a very good colour change!! especially on the handles/strips! Nice job :)

Car looks good!

·
Registered
529 Posts
definatly get a zr spoiler,the front chrome grill cud do wiv been colour coded to the rest of the car tbh,but stil a crackin car :)

·
Registered
886 Posts
omg - the 1st pic looked like mine standard before it became a zr wanab lol

that is an ace shop mate, im well impressed - :D

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers guys!, hmm i dont think ill get the ZR spoiler i dont want it to look like i want it to be a ZR, and i dont want it to lose its identity as a 25. I probably would colour code it to red though. Ill have a look on the web for a subtle spoiler i could drop onto it.

Thinking of adding a white grille to the front bumper too, dont know how good that would look, ill post up some chops later see how it goes.

G

·
i really like it , very impressed, sunfoor is colour coded aswel :D , like the wheels , over all i think its really eye catching :D liking the colour aswel :D

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
with it being that red, 5 door, and have the 25 spoiler on it it kind of reminds me of an lcr if you use your imagination lol maybe im just crazy :D

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Added a white grille on the front, i reckon it looks mint, also colour coded the spoiler.

Haha yeh i covered over the sunroof cause i dont have one, just noticed now that this is a 5 door too and mines 3 XD oh well.

What you make of the grille anyways?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts