MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, needing some help!

Was on a website the other day but for the life of me i cant remember what it was lol, they sold the chrome rocker cover, chrome timing belt cover etc and other chrome parts for the engine bay!

Could anyone give some assistance or guidance to a website that sell's these products please?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
i think sum guy on here did them too......cant remember his name....but someone will a few ppl bought off of him!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers guys, much appreciated, was also lookin to get a Pipercross Viper induction Kit but as there are 2 versions 105 with ABS and 105 without how would i find out what mines is lol?

Cheers, Stuart

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
find an empty bit of road, accelerate down it and slam on, if your brakes are constantly on and you cant steer... no abs.
if your brakes judder and you can steer... you got abs :D

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Warwick :D - i feel like i'm hung over but with out the fun the night b4 hehe :angel:

hahaha, mine was pants, my mates kept ditching me all night so i found myself wandering round in clubs on my own :(
i dont think im going to bother going back home to wigan anymore il stay at camp in nuneaton lol

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
no probs mate :D

and sorry for spamming... moved to pm's ;) lol

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
or u can look under ur bonnet..think there shud be a box with wires going into it behind ur battery i think....altho the other way is more fun!

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
lol yh thats true actually look under bonnet for a box with pipes goin in myn has so i ordered myn without cold air feed i actually dont know what abs and cold air feed have got to do with each other

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Hi guys, needing some help!

Was on a website the other day but for the life of me i cant remember what it was lol, they sold the chrome rocker cover, chrome timing belt cover etc and other chrome parts for the engine bay!

Could anyone give some assistance or guidance to a website that sell's these products please?

Thanks

banshee did all that didnt they?, i fancy jst getting my rocer covered polished to the max!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts