• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (hell) no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
i doubt you'll go to hell mate. but i dont want to stop you from getting it if i say no. i personally want a private plate but cant find one i like. or it costs more than my car! :lol: do you know if its alright to put an older plate on the new style reg plates or not?

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Silver MG ZR said:
i doubt you'll go to hell mate. but i dont want to stop you from getting it if i say no. i personally want a private plate but cant find one i like. or it costs more than my car! :lol: do you know if its alright to put an older plate on the new style reg plates or not?
You can put an older plate on any car but you are not allowed to make a car seem newer than its reg so if you had an 02 reg, then you couldnt buy an 03 plate but if you had an 03 plate you could fit an 02 plate

·
Registered
141 Posts
dR0Og said:
Silver MG ZR said:
You can put an older plate on any car but you are not allowed to make a car seem newer than its reg so if you had an 02 reg, then you couldnt buy an 03 plate but if you had an 03 plate you could fit an 02 plate
And it doesnt matter if its a different area i.e. i currently have WF04 so it will be fine with WE01 etc
thats cleared it up for me then. cheers for that. my search can be bigger now! Woohoo

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Silver MG ZR said:
dR0Og said:
Silver MG ZR said:
And it doesnt matter if its a different area i.e. i currently have WF04 so it will be fine with WE01 etc
thats cleared it up for me then. cheers for that. my search can be bigger now! Woohoo
No, area dosent matter either. My car was OV02 when I first got it (Oxfordshre), its now MG02 OZR :mrsmiley:

·
Registered
141 Posts
No, area dosent matter either. My car was OV02 when I first got it (Oxfordshre), its now MG02 OZR
Thats smart. when i was buying mine there was a demonstrator with the number plate WF04 LZR
Ideal for me, "Lukes"ZR never mind, he wouldnt let me exchange it for £50

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Rotten shit!

Should have threatened to have gone elsewhere. Mind you it would have cost more than that for the transfer fees plus the cost and hassle of getting new plates and having to go to the local licensing centre which could have been miles away

·
Registered
141 Posts
yeah, that was the thing, all the license things and fees, plus it was chosen for the demonstrator.
what was silly is one "PLEB" put a ZR plate on a "TF" how stupid was he!

·
892 Posts
There is someone else with a 666 number plate on here.

Think it was red_zed_jo

Not sure if they have come over to the new forum

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Bech100 said:
There is someone else with a 666 number plate on here.

Think it was red_zed_jo

Not sure if they have come over to the new forum
It was Justine (little miss naughty!!)

·
Registered
49 Posts
i was going to go for the 666 plate but changed my mind at the last moment.

I ended up with L22ARG, (luke argent, got them for my 22nd) - but I still get idiots coming up saying "well what happens when you're 23???? duh.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts