MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
RIP ZR
15,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My poor little/huge dog got put down today, the cancer in his leg suddenly got severe over the last 2 days so the vet came today and put him down. So gutting to lose such a big part of your life :( my parents want a break now so wont have a dog for a while now it will be weird..got some awesome pics of him that i'll get posted up. decided to go to menorca next weekend cos i feel sad:detectiv:

its weird cos our cat died around a month ago also..so gone from having 2 pets to none..its a really weird feeling

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
i know how you feel bud,i went away on holiday and got back i thought to myself wheres sergei,thats when my mom said to me he had a heart attack when my dad took him for a walk and past away :\'(.they buried him by the trees so i always go along and see the grave.
he was a russian wolf hound and sergei means to serve in russian.

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
thats sad mate

i hope i dont have to deal with that for a while yet

i knew people who stuffed their pets when they died and stood them around the house.

·
Drunken Monkey
7,288 Posts
:( know how you feel it always amazes me how attatched you get to them! sorry to hear about alfie ross!

·
RIP ZR
15,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks peeps, he got put down..then they carried him out and he farted lol...was really good cos the vet came and he lied down and didnt twitch or anything so it went really well..still sad he isnt here though fels horrible

·
RIP ZR
15,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
me too :( cant sleep because of it

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
me too :( cant sleep because of it

i can understand how hard it must be, ive been there myself more then 3 times, just as long as you know you gave him a great life, have looooads of pics of him about the house and that he is no longer in pain hun. :( aww!

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
:rip: Alfie :(

·
Formerly Trophynovabasher
3,051 Posts
i feel for you, it rips your heart out when you lose your beloved dog, especially when its not time to go yet, i was devestated when our boxer (Bhodie) went, they are such happy characters.

Losing such a loyal companion / family member is really tough, hang in there, remember the good times and what ever you do make sure you get another one when you are ready!!

RIP Alfie - maybe he will meet up with Bhodie!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts