MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a year ago i put some brm side skirts on my zr as the car never came with skirts on it, and it was the worlds worst decision as there made from fibre glass and its wafer thin, i got them sprayed by a body shop, yet the paint was for ever flaking/chipping, anyways i am goin to remove them and put some standard mk1's, just wondering if there is any solvent based solutions to help remove tiger seal cause when i fitted them i was more than generous with the load, also when goin to buy mk1 skirts, what do it need? ( so dont have to run around for 4 weeks getting every thing) is it just skirts, end caps and brackets? thanks

-Sean

·
Registered
262 Posts
About a year ago i put some brm side skirts on my zr as the car never came with skirts on it, and it was the worlds worst decision as there made from fibre glass and its wafer thin, i got them sprayed by a body shop, yet the paint was for ever flaking/chipping, anyways i am goin to remove them and put some standard mk1's, just wondering if there is any solvent based solutions to help remove tiger seal cause when i fitted them i was more than generous with the load, also when goin to buy mk1 skirts, what do it need? ( so dont have to run around for 4 weeks getting every thing) is it just skirts, end caps and brackets? thanks

-Sean
No what you need is a rubber wheel its called basically its a wheel made of rubber 'Never Guess' can get from halfords for a fiver a put in the end of your drill will pull it off no problem what i use in the bodyshop! Just take your time otherwise you will burn through the paint without realising! Hope that helps!:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.