MG ZR Forums banner

Red Snakes

833 views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  FL@SH 
#1 ·
Fitted my new Red Snake lights today and they look superb......... what do you think \:D/

See less See more
#4 ·
Its just my opinion...but with your zed like that i prefer the clear look lights....

I like the red ones.....but i only like 'em on RED or BLACK zeds.....

Thats what i like... :-k

They do look really really smart on a Solar red or NF red ZR! :cool:

BTW what colour is your zed.....looks nice and im no sure ive seen it before...hmm?

#5 ·
ignore what the claw says it aint lavendar......... its some kind of blue but no fooking idea which........ when you see it up close its got silver in it mate! fair comment you make bud, but not seen many with red snakes so makes it that bit more unique :wink:

#6 ·
Thats true...i like your colour...even better for being a rare one....like i said in another thread.....when i got my La Mans Green zed...i was the only one around my area....i was proper proud to own not only a zed but a rare colour...loved it!!!

So yours must be a monogram then....pricey?

#7 ·
the nearest match i can find for it is chagill or something like that...... 800quid price tag that one :eek: ...... the guy i bought it from had no idea what he ask for ](*,) :eek:hwell:

oh and the ladies absolutley love the colour matey :wink: certainly draws their eye!

#20 ·
very nice m8.

luv the colour.....i think i saw u the other week whizzing along bolton road!!

it looks very similar to the oxygen blue that comes on the 25 but not quite as dark.

:aww: i wanted a blue one but couldn't find the spec i wanted at the time so i ended up with another red one!!

#21 ·
gotta say Ken, they look better on the "Lavender" than they do on my TB!! lol.
Bloody bright too!! I locked mine last night while i was stood behind it and was seeing orange flashes for at least minute afterwrds!!!

#23 ·
Jib 21 said:
gotta say Ken, they look better on the "Lavender" than they do on my TB!! lol.
Bloody bright too!! I locked mine last night while i was stood behind it and was seeing orange flashes for at least minute afterwrds!!!
:lol: .... aye wouldnt look at them mate :D you got silvatechs in as well?

and cheers guys they really do look ace on my colour zed.......... whatever the colour is :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.